Based in Somerset, we are a Digital Marketing Agency specialising in Search Engine Optimisation. We help local businesses grow their presence online by increasing their search result rankings on Google. This, in turn, drives targeted traffic towards your business, grow your customer user base and provides an excellent return on your investment. We work on projects nationwide and the location of your business is no barrier to your success.
Yes, Your Website Needs Search Engine Optimisation!
- Search engine optimisation is a practice that web developers, website owners, bloggers, and even Youtube channels and social media personalities can use to make sure their content is being found by as many people as possible. The most useful tool in earning traffic to your online content comes from search engines such as Google, Bing, and Yahoo. If whatever you’re putting online isn’t coming up as close to the top of the page when people search for something that’s relevant, you’re missing out on a lot of traffic in the long run. SEO is the key way to make sure you don’t miss out and we can help.
- Just think for a second just how much material is online. There are countless different websites, blogs, video channels, social media profiles, and so on. Whatever your own brand of content may be is very likely already being provided in a similar fashion by others, even if you’re making all of the content completely of your own volition. As such, competition is fierce. Everyone wants those top slots on search engines like Google, but it takes some serious hard work and devotion to make sure you land there and stay rather than someone else. At YCN Digital we have developed a proven method of ranking websites consistently on page 1 of Google both at a local level around Somerset, and the surrounding areas such as Bristol, Bath and nationally.
- Search engines crawl the web and do their best to take a snapshot of sorts so that they can accurately link people to the best possible match for their searches as quickly as possible. So, if you have a website about your personal dog grooming business in Somerset, you want to make sure it’s built to cater for that service including the relevant search terms. Every website should have a strong keyword associated with it, and the more specific that is, the better!
- Of course, there are several different ways to make sure your websites is search engine optimised as effective as possible. The big search providers are always updating the algorithms they use to match search terms to results. Much of what may have worked in the past will now make a site look like “spam” to the search engines, meaning they won’t be seen as valuable enough to come up first. There’s a very delicate balance to strike, especially when it comes to making the likes of Google happy.
- Given this, many people elect to work with firms or individuals that are experts in SEO in their area. There’s a lot of work involved in designing a website, let alone providing all of the original content for it and then also making sure that’s all going to play nicely with the expectations placed upon it by the search engines. It’s certainly possible to conquer all of those individual aspects of establishing a successful site by yourself, but it’s quite a mountain to climb. The importance of SEO can’t be ignored, however. There are too many other sites out there vying for the potential attention you could be receiving. Contact us today for a website analysis.